PAYMENT BY WU MONEY TRANSFER
Send money in person from one of the 550,000 points of sale worldwide or on Internet 24/24.
Please note that minimum for WU is $100 per beneficiary, and maximum is $600 per beneficiary.
So you need to make an order of minimum $100, and if you have a high order amount (higher than $600), you need to split the payment between 2 beneficiaries, but respect minimum and maximum amount for each of them.
e.g. if you have an order of $900, you need to send $450 to 1st beneficiary and $450 to the 2nd beneficiary.
HOW TO PAY BY WU:
2. Please notice that the beneficiary can be used only once and is valid only for a period of 5 days after your order on the site. After this period, you will have to do a new order on the site to obtain a new valid beneficiary.
3. In addition, please pay attention to the maximum amount of each beneficiary. For example, to pay an order of $900 with 2 beneficiaries limited to $500 each, please send $500 on the first beneficiary and $400 on the second beneficiary.
4. Please specify that the beneficiary needs to receive the same currency as you are sending :
– If you are sending EUROS, please ask that the beneficiary also receive EUROS.
– If you are sending USD, please ask that the beneficiary also receive USD.
– If you pay in another currency than USD or EUR then please ask that the beneficiary receive in USD.
Please be careful and be sure to make no mistake or misspelling as it could delay the validation of your payment of several days.
Photo of your WU payment receipt. Please write clearly your order number on it. It is not required to validate your payment, but it will speed up the cashing process and therefore the preparation and the shipping of your order.