- Product and Laboratory: Vitagon HCG by Alpha-Pharma
- Effects: Increases endogenous testosteron production – Suppressing luteinizing hormone response to gonadotrophin-releasing hormone.
- Ingredients: Human menopausal gonadotropin
- Form: Injection
- Concentration: 5000 IU/ml
- Presentation: 3 vials
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: NolvaGen (Nolvadex) / ClomiGen (Clomid) / AnaGen (Arimidex) (all post HCG use) / Letrozole (if neeed)
- Level: Advanced
There is some similarity between HMG and HCG. The big difference between the two is that HMG also stimulates FSH. This increase in FSH is important because it means that the sperm count also increases.
Originally conceived as a fertility drug, HMG is of growing interest to bodybuilders and athletes for the roles it can play in the recovery of testosterone following a cycle of anabolic steroids.
WHEN IS IT USED?
Bodybuilders who do not see results with PCT turn to Vitagon HCG because it is able to stimulate the body’s receptors much more than HCG.