- Product and Laboratory: T3 by Maha Pharma
- Effects: Improved fat loss
- Ingredients: Triiodothyronine
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 25 mcg/tab
- Presentation: 100 tabs (Total box 2500 mcg)
- Dosage: 25-100mcg/day for 6-12 weeks total (please see description / guidelines for advanced dosing structure)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female N/A N/A N/A Some women prefer to stick with roughly half the male dose (please see product description) though many simply implement it according to the same guidelines)
- Protection during treatment: None needed if used alone.
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: This product stacks well with any product other than DNP and Ephedrine.
- Level: Suitable for all users
T3 CYTOMEL is a brand and trade name for T3, which is Liothyronine Sodium. Liothyronine Sodium is a synthetic variant of the human body’s own thyroid hormone. It should be understood that the human body’s own natural endogenously manufactured thyroid hormone is actually known as Triiodothyronine, which is different from Liothyronine Sodium.
T3 in the body is responsible for regulating the uptake of various nutrients into cells and into the mitochondria of those cells in order to effectively become utilized for the production and consumption of energy. The mitochondria of every single cell in the body utilizes carbohydrates, fat, and even protein for the production of an energy source known as ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). Through the intake of more T3, this production of ATP will increase, leading to an increased rate of energy consumption in the form of fats, carbohydrates, and protein. Hence, this is why the consumption of too much T3 without the use of anabolic steroids can result in muscle loss.
T3 is also commonly combined with other fat loss agents in order to increase its overall effect, as it does work synergistically with other fat loss agents.