- Product and Laboratory: Salbutamol by Dragon Pharma
- Effects: Burns fat, increases lean muscle mass, increases strength
- Ingredients: Clenbuterol
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 10 mg/tab
- Presentation: 100 tabs (Total box 1000 mg)
- Dosage: Between 20 And 200mcg/day (please see description for accurate dosing guidelines / structures.)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 20-120mcg/day for 8-10 weeks (please see guidelines / description for further information.) 40-160mcg/day for 8-10 weeks (please see guidelines / description for further information.) 80-200mcg/day for 8-10 weeks (please see guidelines / escription for further information.) 20-120mcg/day for 8-10 weeks
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: Can be stacked with all products (except DNP and ephedrine)
- Level: Suitable for all users
Salbutamol is not an anabolic steroid, but rather a stimulant that belongs to a classification of compounds known as sympathomimetics.
In bodybuilding, clenbuterol is most commonly utilized in cutting pre-contest and fat loss cycles. Clenbuterol can bind to receptors on fat cells and initiate lipolysis. This effect involves its interaction with beta-2 receptors in fat tissue.
One important point to note is that through continued consistent use, clenbuterol will downregulate beta-2 receptors in the body in response to its stimulation of those receptors, and it occurs very quickly. The manifestation of this effect is diminished fat loss during use until the fat loss reaches a complete stop. There are two methods of remedying this effect. The first is to introduce time off from use of the drug for a least 2 weeks. The second is through the use of Ketotifen, an anti-histamine drug that is known for upregulating beta-2 receptors.
Salbutamol exhibits a half-life of approximately 37 hours, so all clenbuterol dosages should ideally be consumed at once in the morning. There is no requirement to spread the clenbuterol dosages throughout the day, and this would in fact cause worse insomnia and sleep disturbances.