- Product and Laboratory: Pregnyl by Organon
- Effects: Increases endogenous testosteron production – Suppressing luteinizing hormone response to gonadotrophin-releasing hormone.
- Ingredients: Human menopausal gonadotropin
- Form: Injection
- Concentration: 1500 IU/ml
- Presentation: 3 amps (Total box 4500 IU)
- Dosage: 150 IU-300 IU Every day
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 150IU 150IU 300IU N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: NolvaGen (Nolvadex) / ClomiGen (Clomid) / AnaGen (Arimidex) (all post HCG use) / Letrozole (if neeed)
- Level: Advanced
There is some similarity between HMG and HCG. The big difference between the two is that HMG also stimulates FSH. This increase in FSH is important because it means that the sperm count also increases.
Originally conceived as a fertility drug, HMG is of growing interest to bodybuilders and athletes for the roles it can play in the recovery of testosterone following a cycle of anabolic steroids.
WHEN IS IT USED?
Bodybuilders who do not see results with PCT turn to Pregnyl because it is able to stimulate the body’s receptors much more than HCG.
Bodybuilders recommend a very low dose of HMG. A single injection of Menotrophin 150 IU per day is sufficient. To reconstruct testicular function and fertility in men, the duration of treatment is two months. Pregnyl is effective for bodybuilders who have taken a high dose of anabolic steroids.