- Product and Laboratory: Bitiron T3-T4 by Abdi Ibrahim
- Effects: Improved fat loss
- Ingredients: Triiodothyronine
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 50 mcg/tab
- Presentation: 100 tabs (Total box 5000 mcg)
- Dosage: 25-100mcg/day for 6-12 weeks total (please see description / guidelines for advanced dosing structure)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female N/A N/A N/A Some women prefer to stick with roughly half the male dose (please see product description) though many simply implement it according to the same guidelines)
- Protection during treatment: None needed if used alone.
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: This product stacks well with any product other than DNP and Ephedrine.
- Level: Suitable for all users
Bitiron T3-T4 is Liothyronine Sodium. Liothyronine Sodium is a synthetic variant of the human body’s own thyroid hormone. It should be understood that the human body’s own natural endogenously manufactured thyroid hormone is actually known as Triiodothyronine, which is different from Liothyronine Sodium.
Bitiron T3-T4 in the body is responsible for regulating the uptake of various nutrients into cells and into the mitochondria of those cells in order to effectively become utilized for the production and consumption of energy. The mitochondria of every single cell in the body utilizes carbohydrates, fat, and even protein for the production of an energy source known as ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). Through the intake of more Bitiron T3-T4, this production of ATP will increase, leading to an increased rate of energy consumption in the form of fats, carbohydrates, and protein. Hence, this is why the consumption of too much Bitiron T3-T4 without the use of anabolic steroids can result in muscle loss.
Bitiron T3-T4 is also commonly combined with other fat loss agents in order to increase its overall effect, as it does work synergistically with other fat loss agents.