Bacteriostatic Water by Hilma for Injection USP is a pyrogen-free distilled water for intravenous administration after the addition of a suitable solute. No antimicrobial or other substances have been added. Following suitable admixture of prescribed additives, the dosage is usually dependent of the age, weight and clinical condition of the patient.
The sterile pyrogen-free water contains 0.9% of benzyl alcohol, which is added as a bacteriostatic preservative. Unlike ordinary sterile water, bacteriostatic one can keep the dissolved peptide stable for a long time.
The filler can be reintroduced several times (most often by a sterile needle) and benzyl alcohol inhibits or stops the growth of most potentially contaminating bacteria.
- Manufacturer : Hilma
- Packaging : 1 bottle of 10ml
- Conservation : between 20°C and 25° (68°F — 77°F)
SHIPPED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE 7
- Validation of your payment: 24 hours (except week-end) after you sent us the payment proof.
- Preparation and shipping of the parcel: within 24 hours (excluding weekend) after validation of your payment.
- Transit and delivery: 3-10 days for Europe and the rest of the world, 10-20 days for the USA.
- We send you the tracking code: 1 day after parcel has been shipped.
We deliver everywhere in Europe and USA (NO Shipping to Canada, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South / Central America).
The preparation and the logistics of monitoring orders are entrusted to a 5-person-team to ensure the proper dispatch of orders within 24 hours for references in stock and after confirming your payment.
If the items come from the “Warehouse 7”, shipping cost is as follow:
“OPTION 1” – REGULAR SHIPPING: $30
“OPTION 2” – REGULAR SHIPPING + INSURANCE: $30 + 8% of the order total
SEIZURE INSURANCE & DAMAGE INCLUDED IMMEDIATE RESHIPPING OF YOUR ORDER
This insurance insures your package in case of breakage, loss of your package by mail or in case of customs seizures, and we will immediately reship it without proof of your purchase (the online monitoring or a simple picture will suffice). Over 80% of our customers have chosen the insurance option.