- Product and Laboratory: Aldactone by RPG Lifesciences
- Effects: Help eliminate excess fluid in the body
- Ingredients: Spironolactone
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 25 mg/tab
- Presentation: 15 tabs (Total box 375 mg)
- Dosage: 25 to 100mg per day
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female N/A N/A N/A N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: N/A
- Level: Suitable for all users
Aldactone is an aldosterone receptor antagonist that causes water and sodium to be eliminated from the body by the kidneys, thereby reducing potassium losses. It belongs to the class of products called “potassium-sparing diuretic”. Generally, Aldactone is intended to reduce edema caused by heart, liver or kidney problems, hypertension and for patients with hyperaldosteronism.
Bodybuilders use it to get a drier body on the day of the competition. They take it a few days before the contest. For some athletes like boxers or wrestlers, this product is ideal for weight loss.
WHEN IS IT USED?
Most athletes take it a week before the competition. In high doses, the treatment begins 3 to 5 days before the competition date.
The general dose ranges from 25 to 100 mg per day. However, you can take it in two doses at least 8 hours apart.
Some athletes choose to take the 100 mg in one single dose in the morning.
Considered a mild diuretic, Aldactone is often associated with Lasix. The dose of the two products combined is then 50 mg/50 mg.